We had completely redone our fraternity’s website back in late August and I felt that it still had a lot more work to be done. We had moved everything over to a WordPress installation, so I figured I’d be able to redo the website by just making a new theme.
Things actually ended up working really well for me. I was able to integrate some jQuery plugins that made things a lot easier. I was also able to easily integrate our Portal with the website, thus providing us with dynamic content that can be changed from the Portal.
We’ve also increased the SEO, as well as connections we hope to make with our alumni. There’s still some work to be done on the website, but it’s definitely a huge improvement (aesthetically and functionally) so I’m happy with it.